Tie-Dye Blouse

Tuesday, May 26, 2015










Lately I've been reaching for muted colors and neuturals, so when I spotted this tie-dye blouse from across the store at Marshalls- I knew it had to come home with me. I loved the subltle embroidered details, inkspot print, and the cute little poof balls on the neckline. If those little details alone didn't sell me, the fact that it was Cynthia Vincent for only $25 would have! I added some classic, crisp white jeans and these super cool textured heels. This is my ideal spring outfit- comfy jeans, a fun blouse and some killer heels. What's not to love?

Thank you so much for reading!

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB
As always, all opinions are my own.



2 comments:

  1. The tie-dye pattern really pops against the white jeans.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is beautiful.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete