Festival Fashion

Monday, April 6, 2015



Free People Blouse - c/o Marshalls
Restyled Thrifted Jeans
Kelsi Dagger Heels - c/o Marshalls
Headpiece - Target













Festival fashion is all the rage rough now- kimonos, headpieces, fringe everywhere, and lots of boho layers. The music festivals themselves don't sound like my cup of tea, but I'm all about the festival fashion-I love dressing with more of a boho flair! I've teamed up with Marshalls and put together some outfits that you could wear at Coachella or home while day-dreaming of Coachella.

Now I didn't want to go full on hippie-chic, I wanted to put together outfits you could seriously see yourself wearing to coffee with friends, on a date, or wherever your travels take you. Because as much as we love looking at photos of that feather skirt or lace gown one of the Victoria Secret Angels wore to Coachella- realistically, we won't be wearing that anytime soon! 

My first outfit features is a light, airy blouse by Free People. Anything Free People makes I usually go crazy for, so finding this top at Marshalls for only $29.99 made for a little happy dance in the store. And ladies- Marshalls carries so.much.Free People. Everyone is always shocked when they find that out and sometimes I want to keep it a secret, but it's too good to not share! I love anything off the shoulder, but sometimes it's not as comfortable because it rides up or falls down, but this blouse has cutouts on the shoulder making it the perfect hybrid top. There's so much movement in this top and it just falls perfectly. I also love how low-cut the back is- there is something so feminine about a low-back piece. I paired some thrifted skinny jeans (that I restyled for a more distressed look)to show a little of my shape, which is key for incorporating some bohemian pieces in your style. 
Another killer Marshalls find would be these wedges. Where do I even begin? Every time I wear them, I'm stopped multiple times by people either asking where they can buy them or complimenting me on them. The stacked wedge heel makes for ultimate comfort, the soft laser-cut suede adds a great textural element, and they're the perfect neutral shade, so I can pair them with just about anything. The finishing touch was a sparkly headpiece-- I just tried this trend this week and I'm pretty much obsessed. They add such a great pop or color or glitz to outfits and still have a really relaxed look.

How would you dress for a music festival?

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for my next outfit!


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB
As always, all opinions are my own.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!