Spring Layers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015



Free People Jacket & Crossbody - c/o Marshalls
Skirt & Top - Plato's Closet
Scarf - H&M
Heels - random online store








The mornings start a bit cooler, so layering is key! I opted for some light layers for this simple, yet ladylike look. I love throwing on a scarf to add a little color or print to my look.  I also mixed textures with this embroidered denim jacket and netted skirt. I'm obsessed with this jacket- I had been eyeing this Free People jacket online and was so excited to find it at Marshalls for a fraction of the price. 

We have been busy over here lately. If you follow me on Instagram (@FrancescaPenko), you may remember me posting about #ourlittletrailer. Nick and I bought a 1978 Aristocrat to beautify for our camping, now "glamping" trips. Well, in less than a month we have our first trip planned, so everyday  we are working like crazy to get it ready. I've been taking lots of photos and I can't wait to post them all. It's been a budget DIY heaven for me! I don't know what I'm more excited about- having a cute little trailer for adventures or not having to tent camp with an infant. Both are a win!

Thanks for reading!

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB
As always, all opinions are my own.






2 comments: