Active Wear for Everyday Wear

Wednesday, October 22, 2014



My Outfit
Mondetta Vest - $39.99 compare at $66
Nike Top - $20 compare at $60
Nike Leggings - $34.99 compare at $70

Nick's Outfit
Layer 8 Performance Zip - $29.99 compare at $60
Adidas Shorts - $16.99 compare at $32













I love outfits that can serve two purposes- functional and fashionable. And ladies (men too!) Marshalls activewear selection is killing it in that department. The outfits pictured above we could definitely work out in, but they're also perfect for a shopping trip, lunch, or lounging around. Plus, all the items pictured are high-quality brand names, so you don't have to worry about the items not making it through the entire workout. So thank you, Marshalls - I can now look fashion-forward while sweating my butt off at the gym...or during a serious shopping trip :)

From October 23rd-30th, Marshalls is having an in-store active event that you will NOT want to miss! If you follow me on instagram (@FrancescaPenko), I'll be giving away a $25 gift card that you can use towards some printed running pants or a cute striped vest like the one I'm wearing.

Thank you for reading and head over to my Instagram to enter!



3 comments:

  1. Love the look. I want some stylish workout clothes.
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.com/2014/10/for-love-of-booties.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka-dot workout top! So cute. And the vest is so useful for workout or hang out. Great #fabfound pieces girl!
    -Rach
    www.lamariposablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Designs, Fashion activewear which are fitting, comfy and stylish are very good for gym workouts. For more information visit this link www.sista.com.au. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete