Simplicity

Tuesday, September 16, 2014


Gray J Brand Jeans - c/o Marshalls
Blouse - H&M
Steve Madden Pumps - Thrifted







Sometimes the simplest outfits are the best ones. Right?
 I was sent these high-rise J Brands from Marshalls and fell in love with their cool wash. I don't have a pair of gray jeans in a light wash and J Brand just happens to be one of my favorite brands, so I was very excited when I received them. I love purchasing all my denim at Marshalls because it's high-quality, in season, and always affordable.  You know when football players score a touchdown and they do a victory dance? I do something like that when I find the exact same item I purchased at Marshalls, at a department store! It's seriously the best thing ever! 
*que the sprinkler dance and raising the roof*
That happened recently with my Rag & Bone vest from this post. It was listed for over $150 at Nordstrom- yikes! I only paid $49.99. Can't hate that!


Enjoy your week and thank you for your sweet comments!

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

2 comments:

  1. Love these jeans and this look is very well styled! So pretty!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete