#ProjectFab in Boston

Tuesday, August 5, 2014


DIY cutoff shorts + sandals c/o Marshalls



ice-cream with Rachel from La Mariposa & Kiley from a Sequin Dress at Breakfast












River Island romper + Schutz heels c/o Marshalls



photo credit for last two images from Stephanie, over at The Style Bungalow

And you know I had to stop in a the Marshalls downtown!

This past week I had a quick trip out to Boston as part of the new year with Project Fab. And what a fabulous trip it was! Not only is Boston an amazing city, but Marshalls planned an incredible couple of days for us. I felt so blessed to be able to be apart of the new year with Project Fab and so thankful Nick was able to watch Uriah for the time I was gone.

The trip consisted of lots of yummy food (duh!), exploring the city, shopping, and checking out the Fall trends and what to expect in Marshalls this year. You guys, after seeing some of the items they will be carrying in stores, you better believe I can't wait for Fall to get here. Here are a few snapshots from my trip. And that grey leather jacket? I'm still thinking about it! I didn't want to take it off- it was the softest leather ever, one of my favorite brands, and fit like a glove.
 I will definitely be hunting for that this upcoming season!

Thank you to Marshalls for an incredible trip and to all of YOU who read my blog.
 Without your support, I wouldn't be able to chase my dreams and share my outfits with fellow budget fashionistas. I can't wait to share what's to come this year!

Thank you for reading and your continued support!










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!