Girly Ruffles

Friday, August 15, 2014


Free People Dress + Heels - c/o Marshalls
Necklaces - Walmart + DIY










On my trip to Boston, I met so many fabulous bloggers and seriously drooled over so many cute outfits. There was one dress in particular I fell in love with. Vittoria had it on in white and I knew exactly what designer it was the moment she stepped in the room- Free People. Now I know Free People isn't crazy expensive compared to other designers, but it's still expensive! I told her how much I loved her dress and she quickly said, "Marshalls!" Done and done! I knew it would be affordable and something I could hunt for once I got home. I found it at the first Marshalls I went to, but instead of white, I found it in coral. I debated between the colors, but then decided I loved the coral against my skin tone and the pretty lace detailing in the back didn't hurt either. While the gauzy fabric, flirty ruffles, and embroidered front are all amazing, the best part about this dress was the price tag - $29!

Every time I've mentioned all the great brands I find at Marshalls, people are always shocked! They're even more shocked when they find out how they are a fraction of the price as retailers that are currently selling those pieces. No joke! I could blab on forever, but I rarely buy things full priced and what I love about Marshalls and TJMaxx is that I always can say yes to the price tag. 

Another favorite of mine are these dainty handmade rings by Reed + Oak. They're perfect worn alone, stacked, or paired with your favorite accessories. Best part- they're affordable and come in so many gorgeous colors. 

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB. All opinions are my own!





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! and you were right, this color is fabulous against your skin!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete