Dreams to Reality

Wednesday, July 2, 2014


Eight Sixty Jumpsuit - ℅ Marshalls
Necklace - ℅ Marshalls
Bag - ℅ Marshalls
Sandals - Plato's Closet









 This outfit was sent to me by a stylist from Marshalls and let me just say…she picked out some amazing items. Once I opened the package and saw the jumpsuit, I immediately changed into it. Not only is the black so sleek, it's cinched and loose in all the right places. Plus, being a nursing mother, I have to take that into account when getting dressed now, so you can imagine my excitement when I discovered the crossover surplice top completely opened up. Cute and practical?! So perfect! I love the way the gold Grecian-inspired necklace fits so perfectly with the feminine neckline.

I just finished up my year of Project Fab and working with Marshalls. I can't even begin to express how awesome it has been to work with such an amazing company. When I first started my blog, my dream was to work with Marshalls. My dream! This experience has been such a whirlwind of excitement and happiness seeing dreams become a reality. Hopefully this encourages new bloggers and anyone reading this to set goals and to continue to works towards them--no matter how big or scary they may seem! Also, to new bloggers out there- please feel free to comment or email me if you need help with blogging or have any questions. I'm not, by any means, a professional, but I do remember how daunting and confusing it is starting and maintaining a blog, so  I would love to share some encouragement to anyone who needs it.

Thank you all for your loyal reading, encouragement, and love on my blog. 
I appreciate every single comment and email. 
You are all amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, working with Marshall's is the coolest. Also, how many nursing moms wear sleek, chic jumpsuits?! DANG GIRL! When I was nursing it was mostly loose t-shirts and leggings. Yikes. Congratulations on your awesome year and, duh, your awesome blog, which I am bad about commenting on even though I read every post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little black jumpsuit is the new little black dress! Love the outfit, you look gorgeous!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumpsuit is gorgeous!! And you have that pregnancy glow yet! Pretty you!

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    RitchStyles.com
    Join me on Facebook
    Tweeting On Twitter
    Ri(t)ch Styles on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I have wanted a black jumper for awhile, but I am nursing, so I won't be able to wear it often. Do you happen to have a style number or anyway I can try to find it at my Marshall's?! I would LOVE to find that!! Great look!

    ReplyDelete