Confetti Floral

Monday, July 7, 2014


Floral Romper - Necessary Clothing
Schutz Heels - ℅ Marshalls
Bag - Plato's Closet










In the beginning of June I went on a romper craze.
 It was mainly because I realized just how practical and amazing they are. They are one-piece-which makes getting dressed easier and 1-step faster. They're a bit dressier than shorts and a t-shirt, but feel just as comfortable! You guys, rompers are seriously my jam. And this one is no exception. I love the floral print, the longer seam in the back, and of course, the surplice neckline.
 I found a website that has the same exact rompers as NastyGal (creepy name, I know!) and they're substantially cheaper. 
You can check them out here:

Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. You look adorable!!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/07/meet-cast-copper-hues.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your waivy hair!!!
    can we get a tutorial!!

    -les
    lovewhatyouread14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete