Kaleidoscope Print

Wednesday, April 16, 2014


Kaleidoscope Dress: Thrifted ($8)
Steve Madden Heels: Thrifted ($10)
Oia Jules Necklace: ℅ 9th and Elm







I wore this floral dress for one of my baby showers; what I loved about this dress was the higher neckline and kaleidoscope print paired with the black accents. It's such a vibrant dress that could be paired with simple accessories and still make a statement. I also love that it was only $8 from the thrift store! I was thinking of creating a list of my favorite thrift stores from the area I live in and featuring some of my finds from each one. Let me know if you're interested in that!

Thank you to everyone who entered the Stella & Dot giveaway. I really wish everyone could win! 
The number was chosen through a random number generator and the winner is…

                   


We will be contacting you soon for your info. Thank you, Jamie for this awesome giveaway!
Don't forget to follow her on Instagram to keep up to date with jewelry and other beautiful, sparkly things @jewelsnthings


Thank you for reading!


1 comment: