Metallic Crossbody

Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Studded Jacket: Plato's Closet ($12)
Equipment Blouse: Marshalls ($25)
Rich & Skinny Jeans: Plato's Closet
Booties: Thrifted ($5)
Elliott Lucca Bag: Plato's Closet ($20)
Jewelry: Forever 21/Vintage/Target






It's harder to dress for freezing weather. I've been wearing lots on infinity scarfs lately, so I opted for a scarf-free look. I loved the cobalt blue against the olive jacket, it brought a little brightness to a wintery outfit. Let's be honest, I don't wear heels everyday and these booties have been on repeat for quite sometime. They add a little extra height and are comfortable all day long. 
I needed comfortable shoes yesterday because I worked all afternoon, then attended the best concert of my life
- Augustana at The Independent. It was an intimate venue and they played all their popular songs in acoustic. It was my favorite artist in the whole world and I enjoyed it with my favorite person in the whole world. It was incredible.

Thank you so much for reading!






6 comments:

  1. I love that blue top on you. And that coat is amazing! Great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue on you brings out your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit, and your hair is just gorgeous!
    Please do a hair routine post? I'm trying to grow mine out, it's been a long and painful process since I cut it almost a year ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great bag and love your bracelets! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! you always have the cutest accessories, just the right amount of beautiful jewelry to make your look special!

    dressing warm in winter is such a challenge! although I see trees with leaves in the background so it can't be as bad as snow covered calgary ab!
    http://citystylecountrysmile.com/2013/01/04/winter-wearable/

    ReplyDelete