Friday Fashion Finds

Friday, January 11, 2013



Whenever I notice a great sale, I just have to inform my lovely readers :)
This one is from Forever 21 and definitely worth checking out- beautiful earrings for less than $1, colorful sweaters for $5, and chic outerwear for under $15! 

Here are some of my picks:

Sequined Jacket $9.49

Floral Sweater $7.49

Teardrop Earrings $1.49

Wedges Bootie $4.99


These are my personal opinions and I was not compensated by Forever 21 for this post. 
I just like to shop and get good deals!


3 comments:

  1. omg, thanks for sharing! i have some giftcards i got for Christmas that i can use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find some great things! Those booties look a lot more expensive than $5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Thanks for the tip!

    blog.katmellon.com

    ReplyDelete